Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sometime between 1300 and 1200 B.C.    A lady in Egypt right before the Exodus Journal Entry 1
If I thought that living in Canaan through droughts and famine was bad, I clearly had no idea what would have come in the future. Living in Egypt is worse than anything that I could have gone through back in Canaan. We are forced into slavery and have to go through terrible situations. My people and I have been here a long time and there is word going around that we are going to flee our pain. The Egyptians, at first, held us high. We were beloved and everything was wonderful. Later, however, things took a turn for the worst when my people were forced into slavery. I'm not sure what will come of all of our pain and suffering but hopefully we will escape very soon in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment